[Resolved] Purolator / purolator express

Canada

I ordered a package from Amazon and the delivery date was yesterday. When I got home at around 4 pm I tracked my package and it said it was delivered so I asked my wife and she said there was no truck that showed up and I didn't see any stickers on the door either. I called the customer service number which I am almost 100% sure was not located in Canada or the U.S and eventually found out from Mr broken English that it was available to pick up just around the corner from my house which means that whoever the driver was either rode in on a donkey and the donkey died right at the drop off location or he was just plain lazy and probably didn't deliver anyone's packages and just left all of them at the drop off location. The drop off location is in the same parking lot as a gas station and when I went to pick up the package I saw that he was still there just dicking around by his truck and then he went into the gas station and was still in the gas station even after I left. I wish that you could choose your delivery service when you order things because in my experience the only company that has actually attempted and physically given me packages is UPS, Even Canada post is crap but at least they put stickers on your door.

P.S. If the only 2 delivery options on any given day was between Purolator and a carrier pigeon I'm sure by know you know which one I'm choosing.

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Apr 13, 2017

Hi methodical9,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience the situation may have caused.

If possible, please email your tracking number to customer.[protected]@Purolator.com and we’ll follow up on this. Please note that both our contact centers are located in Canada.

Jeremie