Purolator — delivery is late... again
Amazon needs to stop using Purolator, things don't arrive on time and the tracking into is ridiculous. Picked up date populated 2 days after the pickup, now says it is in the Toronto sorting facility for the past 4 days. They are spouting weather, mechanical and heavier than normal volume is the reason for the delay.
Took me 1hr 20min to get through on the phone and was told that facility is behind 1-2 days and I should see an update by the following morning. Still no change and when I managed to get a Live chat agent I was told they couldn't give me an ETA. What a useless company.
Well a 2 day shipment may be delivered in 2 weeks.
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service