Purolator Courier / lost package - refusal to re-imburse for cost
I shipped a package international ly using Purolator Courier on October 27, 2008, theought the staples shipping center. I was charged $105. The package was never delivered. I tried tracking the package online, however the last scan of the package was October 28, 2008. They apparently do ot know where the package is. I called and tried speaking to customer service trying to get information on the package, I went so far as to speak to a Supervisor named SHAUNA. Her response to me " SOMETIMES PACKAGESARE LOSSED". I asked for re-imbursement of @ least my shipping cost going so far as to speak to a MANAGER named DENiSE, she advised me that that is not PUROLATORS policy, that if I want my money back I have to file a claim, and they will not accept a claim until they finish there investigation. No information has ever been provided to me. I have called the representative apparently researching the case. She has never called me back her name is DIANE.
I WILL NEVER USE PUROLATOR AGAIN NOT EVEN IF IT IS THE LAST COURIER ON EARTH.
More Purolator Courier Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- Purolator - unable to fulfil expidited delivery, falsified/erroneous tracking information, no follow-up
- Purolator - no attempt to deliver and customer service were dishonest
- Purolator - customer service is awful
- Purolator - delivery service
- Purolator - shipping