Pure Medical Spa / No refund policy
Beware, they will charge you $75.00 just to make an appointment and if you change your mind they will not give you a refund. Even if you give them plenty of notice, they said they are "unable" to process a refund in their store (funny, they can sure charge you plenty). After being sequestered in the managers office for 20 minutes while she spoke with the staff, my husband and I were told she would "look into" giving me a refund and get back to me. Luckily we were successful, and they finally credited me about a week later.
I think you're better off going to a "real" doctors office for procedures like this. Call around and ask questions, make sure the staff is well trained and stay away from "package deals". You don't know how your skin will react and you shouldn't have to pay for services you haven't received yet unless they are refundable.
More Pure Medical Spa Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Medical Spa - Beware of them 
- Pure Medical Spa - Laser Hair Removal 
- Pure Medical Spa - No Refund of $5,000 
- Pure Medical Spa - My face was burned in a laser treatment 
- Pure Medical Spa - STORE CLOSED DOWN 
- Pure Medical Spa - Fraxel & microneedling
- Pure Medical Spa - The server was horrible, a nightmare
- Pure Medical Spa - Terrible (fraudulent) business practices
- Pure Medical Spa - Laser Hair Removal
- Pure Medical Spa - Avoid like the plague