Pure Medical Spa / No refund policy

1 10315 Silverdale Way NW B-2Silverdale, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-307-8440

Beware, they will charge you $75.00 just to make an appointment and if you change your mind they will not give you a refund. Even if you give them plenty of notice, they said they are "unable" to process a refund in their store (funny, they can sure charge you plenty). After being sequestered in the managers office for 20 minutes while she spoke with the staff, my husband and I were told she would "look into" giving me a refund and get back to me. Luckily we were successful, and they finally credited me about a week later.

I think you're better off going to a "real" doctors office for procedures like this. Call around and ask questions, make sure the staff is well trained and stay away from "package deals". You don't know how your skin will react and you shouldn't have to pay for services you haven't received yet unless they are refundable.

Lj

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2009

I agree totally. Iwas not so successful. The manager quit and noone wants to take responsibilty. I am sueing them now

• Ka
      18th of Feb, 2009

Wow! The 'unable to process refunds' is exactly what happened to me. I agreed to a brazilian laser package after being told it would cost me only $3, 000 vs the $5, 000. When I was charged the $5, 000 on my amx, I questioned the charge and the consultant doing my treatment started crying saying they would fire her for the mistake, that refund were impossible to process. I stupidly fell for this scam and agreed to add on underarms for the full price. The next time I came in, she no longer worked there. More than one year later, I have had only three brazilian treatments because of endlessly mischeduled appointments, the spa I went to being closed with NO notification to me, etc. When I tracked down the new Southcenter WA location, I scheduled an appointment -- eigh weeks out-- traveled four hours round trip and was told 'oh, sorry the doctor needs to see all new patients and he isn't at this location today' we will have to reschedule you. When I got upset their first response was to 'call security'. When the manager arrived she promised me a personal apology from the doctor, and a free facial. I got the free facial (that the consultant coughed all the way through) and the next week when I showed up for my doctor consult (another four hour round trip commute in) he was 45 minutes late, couldn't have cared less and asked me only FOUR questions that I could have answered over the phone the week before. He accepted no reponsibility whatsoever. He was a complete jerk. I guess that is why he is working for a scam instituion and not in private practice. And, no suprise -- the manager that assured me she would follow-up on my request for a refund was no longer with the company, just seven days later.

Further, I have asked for copies of my original file from the Silverdale, WA location with my notes on my chart, proof of my adjusted treatments and added on under arms experience and have been told they are 'lost'. I feel trapped and stupid. If there is any class action filed for fraud against this company I would like to be involved. It has been a disastrous experience.

• Mi
      9th of Apr, 2010

I WONDER HOW THE LAWSUITS HAVE TURNED OUT AND IF ANYONE ELSE HAS TRIED? HMMMMM...

• Je
      26th of Apr, 2010

I brought a VIP package for skin rejuvination at the cost of $5, 000 plus a prepay for botox for $1, 000. I received less than half my skin treatments and half of my botox. I went to my next appointment to find the doors locked and have not been able to contract anyone. I am going to try my credit card company but if anyone is starting a class action I would like to be part of the suit.

Jean Fields