Pure Medical Spa / My face was burned in a laser treatment
I received a fractional laser treatment (similar to Fraxel) of my lower face in February 2008, over three months ago, and my face is still red from the burns I received! I asked a lot of questions before the treatment, and I was told by both the nurse and the manager that my downtime would be "3 to 5 days." Now, over 3 months later, the area that was treated is so red that I still have to use concealer makeup to cover it. I met another woman who had been treated at Pure Med Spa with the same laser by the same nurse. Her face is still red seven months after her treatment!
Another horrible result of my treatment was the four cold sores that broke out on my upper lip the day after. (I don't normally get these, so I was shocked by how ugly they are.) The nurse, Denise, who administered this treatment was, obviously, much too aggressive in her use of the laser. That was my first treatment. You would think she would have had the good sense to be conservative until she knew how my skin would respond.
The next time I have a treatment like that (if this redness ever does go away), it will be by an M.D. who has had years of experience using that type of laser.
More Pure Medical Spa Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Medical Spa - Beware of them 
- Pure Medical Spa - Laser Hair Removal 
- Pure Medical Spa - No Refund of $5,000 
- Pure Medical Spa - STORE CLOSED DOWN 
- Pure Medical Spa - Liars and No Refunds for Products they Don't Have 
- Pure Medical Spa - Fraxel & microneedling
- Pure Medical Spa - The server was horrible, a nightmare
- Pure Medical Spa - Terrible (fraudulent) business practices
- Pure Medical Spa - Laser Hair Removal
- Pure Medical Spa - Avoid like the plague