Pure Cleanse / Did not order

Ordered a trail supply to try...now receiving monthly the product that is overpriced on charged to my credit card...did not open mailing bags...spoke to a customer service and now find out that there is a 40 day return policy...too late for this (I was away off and on)..I am $400 out (that is a flight to Vancouver for me) she gave me a cancellation number and stated would not receive anymore product or be charged...may have to cancel or put hold on my credit card...they got my credit card number for the small shipping charge...what an old fool I am...I let her know that there is a complaint board on Performance Health USA...enter this website and goes right to a Complaint board...so from all the complaints... I am not alone in this situation...the customer service gave a song and dance about the complaints...I will be sending a letter to the company at Performance Health USA, PO Box 970430, Orem, UT [protected] and if anyone knows what US commission I can complain to, please let me know ...well time to take a VERY expensive pill...

N  7th of Jul, 2010 by
I found an updated phone number for Pure Cleanse at (866) 943-8193 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at purecleanse-weightloss.com

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.