Pulte Homes / PulteGroup / unethical behavior

1 Myrtle Beach, SC, United States

The supervisor of my house is the the worst communicator I have ever encountered. He is holding our warranty and has done nothing helpful in the process. trades have been not been scheduled, or when they are they do not show up which has resulted in me moving my work schedule around for them and losing days of pay for nothing. The work they have come to fix in the home has only been made worse. the super has not come to check on any of the work and does not respond to any emails or phone calls. I have been in contact with the actual warranty people, the "customer care manager" and he has been working with me more than the super has. I need information of someone else because I do not want to deal with the super anymore. I want to deal with someone who respects me, my home I just paid for, and respects my time.
ALSO. there is bad drainage and grading in my back yard that Pulte is very aware about and being in SC with the hurricane approaching this week my yard will 100% flood up to my house. previous times it has rained only a few hours half of my yard has been filled with standing water that stays for over 48 hours. THEY ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION AND ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. it my home floods this week because of the hurricane, Pulte and I are going to have some major problems. I have let both the super and warranty manager know about this and I have yet to hear from either of them. I will be writing more emails and making more phone calls and complaints until I can get some respect and attention I deserve from a company who I have given my hard earned money to. This is beyond ridiculous and unbelievable unprofessional. Had I known this is how Pulte does business I would have taken my money someone where else.

Attached is a photo from the last day it rained here only for a few hours. this is over a foot of water that stayed for at LEAST 2 days.

Pulte Homes / PulteGroup