Pulte Homes / they build junk
I'm the second owner of a Pulte townhouse in Illinois which is now about 5 years old. What a dump. Terrible, substandard construction throughout.
Drywall seams between ceiling and walls are separating in every room in the place. The floors squeak (more like groan) in the master bedroom (two different spots), upstairs hallway, dining room and living room. I've lived in 100 year old houses that didn't have floor noise like this.
The stairs between the first and second floor creak so much, I fear I will have to tear out the carpeting and repair.
The kitchen light between the windows isn't even centered and you have to swag it to the side anyway so you can put a table under it. If you leave it in original position the refrigerator door slams into the chairs (nice job by the architect!).
Don't ever buy from this builder. The models look wonderful. The actual homes are junk.
More Pulte Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Pulte Homes - I'm done with them 
- Pulte Homes - very poor fit and finish 
- Pulte Homes - fraud 
- Pulte Homes - lowest bidder
- Pulte Homes - scam and cheating 
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - unethical behavior
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - property maintenance
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - home
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - just closed on new del webb in vandal
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - shoddy materials, sub-par workmanship, disrespect of customers' property