Public Storage / refusal to release property
A storage locker was rented and was 30 days past due. Full payment was made only to have the employee kate refuse to remove their lock for 45 minutes. She then told me i was a f****** idi****-and refused to give me insurance papers to file a claim for missing property. I understand that being late has consequences--yet after the entire debt was paid--to have to deal with her on top of missing property crosses the line.
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - office staff
- Public Storage - rent for storage unit unjustified
- Public Storage - storage unit has rats!
- Public Storage - manager changed price for already reserved unit
- Public Storage 2995 Gallows Road Falls Church, VA 2204 - took my unit when is was already paid off