Public Storage / mini storage management

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 by   User
Ventura, California
Publicstirage.com
The property manager of Public Storage for Sat 12 30 2017, located at Mc Grapth and Telephone in Ventura ca accousted and harrased me, accousing me of a multiude of infractions that I did not committ. I had just arrived having been there several times, shortly during the day to meet with another elderly gentleman who like I work emergency communictions as ham radio opertors, in order to give him a phone. This service being the nature of the buisness I conduct while there. I have been there for almost 2 years. Pay my rent on time etc. I was forced to leave which because if the nature if my presense there caused a hardhip for both. Myself and my associate. I am 65 years old and this man took advandage of age and disposition. Another client of Public Storage had bern there all day in fact for the last week has been there all day and he was not harrased henceforth showing predgidious. I would like for this man to repremended, fired if possable to compensate for the damage he has caused.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hotels

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree