Provident Funding / Refinance

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Provident Funding is a wrose company I have ever deal with. They rather have your house foreclosed. They are not willing to offer any help the borrowers. No matter how harsh your situation is, they simply ignore your inquiry, application, phone calls or so. They are rude to customers. After reading the comments from others, I just realize that I am not alone. I feel very angry about this company. With all these complaints, they should be rejected for business license and I wish they are out of business real soon. With their ignorance and imhumanity, their management should be charged for criminal as they rather to see borrowers to die, hopeless, and helpless. And they will kick your ### and laugh at it borrowers for stupidity of being their meat on dish. They can cut you any style they like. Anyone who have business and consider to have business with this company should reconsider other options even this is the last option, it is highly recommended NOT TO DEAL with this company. They suck blood of people. The way they make money seems to be pushing every borrowers to hell. They are not willing to give you a helpful hand but push you to hell. I am looking for a way out from them. I am considering to walk away and give my house back to them as they are not willing to refi my house and push my family to financial hell. Anyone who can tell me how can I walk away, please advise.

Many thanks,
Rock

Comments

• Nu
      31st of May, 2014

They are the worst they are not only vindictive towards customers but also the brokers who try to sell their loans.
    They blackball brokers for months at a time at a whim. THE WORST ... PROVIDENT FUNDING IS POWER HUNGRY