Provident Funding / Failure to pay insurance premiums
Provident Funding has turned out to be the most incompetent, deceitful and arrogant mortgage lender that I have ever dealt with.
For the past two years Provident Funding has missed paying my flood insurance premiums on time even though they took the money from my escrow account and notified me that they had paid each time. This year they went a step further. They took the money ($545) from escrow in December, 2008, notified me that they paid the bill but they never sent the check. They finally sent it in February, 2009 and after finally sending it, took out a "forced" flood insurance policy and are charging me an unconscionable $4, 380 for the "forced" policy. I have written to them, faxed them, phoned them and emailed them, but they refuse to acknowledge that it's their problem and I should not be charged. They could care less.
Do yourself a favor and don't get involved with this company. The effort and frustration in dealing with them is not worth it.
More Provident Funding Complaints & Reviews
- Provident Funding - Terrible company 
- Provident Funding - Customer Service 
- Provident Funding - SCAM 
- Provident Funding - Unprofessional Misleading 
- Provident Funding - fraudulent late fee charges 
- Provident Funding Associates - mortgage servicing
- Provident Funding - Credit Reporting 
- Provident Funding - LATE FEE
- Provident Funding - refi issue
- Provident Funding - bad customer service