Protect America / fraud
I got a medic alert system from Protect America on repeated reassurances over the phone from their salesman that their system worked with magicjack ( which I recommend ) with my computer. It turns out that there isn't a medic alert that will work with magicjack, according to their own tech that called me and other sourses. They've refused to refund my money after repeated attempts by me so I can return their unit. One person I talked to even went so far as to tell me it would be put back into my checking, which it never was. This is several months ago. They're a terrible company to do business with. My life was worth less to them than a sale was. Their tech told me that the salesmen had been talked to about lying to make a sale and it continues to be their business pratice.
More Protect America Complaints & Reviews
- Protect America - Save yourself a headache! 
- Protect America - Protect America is ripping me off and they'll rip you off too! 
- Protect America Security Co. - Borderline Fraudulant Co. 
- Protect America - Terrible company 
- Protect America - Cancelling contract within 72 hours 
- Protect America - home security equipment and monitoring
- Protect America, - Did not honor agreement
- GE Protect America - I will steer any one I know away from their service
- Protect America, Inc - Questionable business practices
- Protect America - Bait and switch!