Protect America / A box of junk

I purchased this alarm system in January 2008. The salesman told me I would get all doors and windows alarmed plus a fire alarm. What I got was 3 door alarms and nothing else. Not only was I lied to, but the system did not work properly. It would beep all the time for no reason. I called PA but was told I would be charged if I wanted someone to come out and repair it. Meanwhile, they were taking $35 every month from my checking account via my debit card. For five months I tried to resolve this issue even included the bbb. Nothing. By the way, they have an unsatisfactory rating with bbb.

My only choice was to cancel the debit card and get a new one. Now they call 3-4 times a week for their payment. I spoke to them one time to no avail. Now I don't answer their calls. Let them take me to court and I will produce the faulty equipment they sent me. A box of junk.

Va

Comments

• Te
      7th of Jan, 2011

I also purchased a box of junk back in August of 2009 from Protect Ameica. It never worked and they continued to charge me until I canceled debit card. Now they keep harrassing me for payment, but I am not paying for something that has never worked! They finally agreed to send me new equipment. We received new equipment but that was junk as well.