Progressive Auto Insuranceaccident claims

December 13, 2016, someone hit the side of my car due to speeding down a residential street. I placed a claim in right away with progressive. I was automatically told it was my fault. The person who was handling my claim Lucy was the worse claims representative ever. Before she received all the evidence and information she blamed me. Nothing I stated to her she took into accountability. I called the next day to speak to a supervisor and someone name Elaine spoke with me. Her response was the same as Lucy. At that point I was angry. So a week later I picked up the police report to send to them. The report stated that he was an unsafe driver and that he was speeding but that was still not enough for progressive. It was still my fault stated by Lucy. The point of this review is to let people know that progressive is a rip off. If someone hits your car prepare for the worse. Progressive will not fight for you, they will not look at any evidence, and it doesn't matter what you say. You will automatically be at fault. It is now a month later and I am still fighting this case. If you have progressive switch over to another company.

Le