Proflowers.comSCAM

J Review updated:

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM PROFLOWERS.COM! Even if you do not complete the transaction – if you choose free shipping they sell your cc info and you get charged from TWO different companies for “subscriptions” to scam sites that charge your cc every month! One charge will come from EASY SAVER [protected] MD for $14.95 per month and another charge for $9.97 per month will be from WWW.FREESHIPPING.COM. It is a HUGE mess to try to get these things canceled and to get all your money back. By being in business with these two scam companies – that makes PROFLOWERS a SCAM as well.

Comments

•   Mar 03, 2008
    ProFlowers.com - ProFlowers more like AmatureFlowers
    www.proflowers.com

I ordered flowers from Proflowers.com on Feb 2, 2017. Paid an extra 10 bucks to have guaranteed delivery on Valentine's day. Valentine's day came and went with no delivery. Called proflowers.com customer service the next day. They refunded the money to my credit card but not even a sorry or what can we do to make it right. Wife was disappointed. I ended up finding out from the shipper that the flowers were never even sent. Pretty sad that on the biggest flower day of the year a flower company can't even deliver it's own product. I would not recommend Proflowers.com and will never use them again. I am making sure that everyone I know is aware of my bad experience.

May 06, 2008

Got to put this in there so the buyer beware. Tried this route last year and was hoping all would be as in that TV ad. I will not use them this year. Delivery was made made later in the (chosen) day. Flowers were small. Not very fresh looking (DARKened roses). Which I read was a major complaint. Hoping they would last 5 days or so. They were ready to be tossed the next day. I feel obliged to pass this on as I was to write to this company last year.
    Good idea, but they do not pull it off so they shouldn't be saying they do.

• G
      Jan 18, 2009
    ProFlowers.com - Charging Creit Card after purchase by Encroe Mktg [protected] MD
    Los Angeles
    California

I ordered through ProFlowers.com in November. In December I was charged by "ENCORE MKTG [protected] MD" for $1.95 then again in January for $14.95. Based on other complaints they will continue to charge for $14.95 monthly.

This is a flat out scam by ProFlowers.com. Abuse of private information and needs to be stopped. I urge anyone who reads this to NOT purchase anything through ProFlowers.com due to their despicable business practices.

• P
      Feb 13, 2009
    ProFlowers.com - They never deliver!
    Chicago
    Illinois

Every year, my husband orders flowers to be delivered on Valentines Day. Even though I ask him not to, he always orders them from Proflowers. And every year, Proflowers just does not deliver the order. When we've tried to track the order down, there's always some lame excuse as to where the flowers went. One year, they flat out said that they were just too busy even though my husband paid extra to have them delivered on Valentine's Day. This is the third time this has happened. And it makes me more upset than if he would have never given me anything.

So, save your money and your headache. Or better yet, use a local florist. They're more willing to make their customers happy. Proflowers profits on suckers who'll pay their exorbant fees and then not deliver. Not like they care, their lack of customer service demonstrates that they know that there will always be another sucker where the last one came from.

• A
      Mar 04, 2009
    ProFlowers.com - Awful flowers & unauthorized charges
    Chicago
    Illinois
    Phone: [protected]

Proflowers.com THE MOST AWFUL FLOWERS MY WFE HAS EVER RECEIVED I had from proflowers sent a "nice" arangement displayed in their website but instead that she received this cargo carton box with tied up bunch of flowers and a jar "whata nice flower arangement"

And this scammers from "EASY SAVER" should be "EASY CHARGER"
    They will charge you if you buy flowers in proflowers withuot your permittion and then they will say they can Not give any money back "Watch Out with "prolowers" and "EASY CHARGER"

DO NOT BUY IN PROFLOWERS.COM and EASY SAVER (scammers).

• U
      May 03, 2009
    ProFlowers.com - Poor Flowers
    California

Proflower Roses: The roses that I recieved on my bday from my husband were awful. They were almost dead. I spent some time taking off all the dead petals and extra leafs that came with them. Instead of smelling fresh they smelled old and bad. After letting my husband know of the condition of the roses he called Proflowers and they would not give him back his money, but they offered to resend the roses. The second set of roses were worst then the first ones. They were awful. Needless to say they were wrapped in a a plastic type material that read product of Columbia. No wonder they were dead by the time they arrived to California. I would not order from them ever, even if the roses were free.

• D
      Jun 04, 2009
    ProFlowers.com - Unathorized Credit Charge
    Easy Save
    Florida

I to purchased some flowers from ProFlowers.com and I never signed up for any other service and now I have been charged on my credit card $14.95 for the last few months. This is illeagal and these people should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I want my credit card credited back with all the illegal charges NOW!

Jun 05, 2009
    ProFlowers.com - freeshipping.com * supersavers.com
    freeshipping.com&supersavers.com
    Alabama

My husband ordered flowers for me for Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Anniversary and somehow Proflowers signed him up for freeshipping.com and supersavers.com. We did not receive anything in the mail stating that we were memebers, they just kept taking money out of our checking account. I tried to contact freeshipping.com but there is not phone number on their website. I did contact supersavers.com via phone and cancelled that. I am furious at Proflowers for setting us up like this. Besides the flowers i received on Mothers Day were dreadful. They only lasted 2 days and the card was to someone else named Rosey.

• E
      Sep 28, 2009
    ProFlowers.com - Scammers and cheaters
    proflowers.com

I was sending flowers to my wife for Valentines Day via Proflowers.com, On their web site was a coupon for free shipping. In the middle of completing the Proflowers application another identical application appeared. I was duped into thinking that my original information was dumped for some reason. I completed this application as I had completed the original Proflowers application. It showed me an amount that was reasonable for sending Val Day flowers. When I got through this online form my original app reappeared so I continued to complete the form, the cost had dropped similar to if they had deleted the shipping cost. My visa was charged for both the flowers plus shipping and also membership to a SCAM Proflowers calls Free Shipping.com, and additional $83.33. I had until this year used Proflowers every year for the past 10 years. But I will never use them again. I want all consumers to be aware of what a despicable company Proflowers is. With Mother's Day fast approaching there will be many more consumers to be SCAMMED by this despicable company.

• E
      Oct 29, 2009
    ProFlowers.com - CMG Free Shipping monthly charge
    New York

Credit card has been charged $9.97 per month for "CMG Free Shipping.com" because we ordered from Proflowers.com. We received nothing from either company regarding the "box (we) must have checked when ordering from Proflowers" for this service. CMG Free Shipping.com never provided us with notification/confirmation/verification or the required login information. What a scam. We will only receive credit for one month. We will NEVER order from Proflowers.com because we feel as if we've been duped.

• H
      Feb 09, 2010

proflowers are CROOKS!!!Pure and simple. They have been sued twice!

• F
      Mar 11, 2010

Don't worry, Dale, this company is majority owned by one Jared Polis, Democratic Congressman from Boulder Colorado. These are the people who the folks from Boulder elected to represent them in Washington.

If they weren't criminals before going to Washington... they will be after...

Sep 13, 2010

The same thing happened to me but I didn't notice right away since my husband usually pays the bills in our household. ENCORE MKTG charged me 8 times but would only refund 6 of the 8 charges. This of course has yet to be seen. I have used ProFlowers.com in the past for all my flower purchases but NEVER AGAIN due to this sneaky marketing tactic of theirs!

• T
      May 03, 2011
    ProFlowers.com - Outrageous Delivers Costs!
    Pro Flowers .com
    Texas
    proflowers.com

I made a Mother's Day order today for a $22.49 bouquet of flowers + chocolates deal. The price wasn't bad and I was even expecting to pay a slightly high shipping charge, just because of the nature of the delivery... Maybe 10 or 15 bucks. I make it through the checkout and looked at the final charges. To my complete shock and amazement, the total was $59.97!!

$22.49 - Flowers
    $4.51 - Tax

$2.99 - Care and Handling Fee
    $9.99 - Standard Delivery Fee
    $19.99 - Guaranteed Sunday Delivery

=32.97 JUST FOR SHIPPING! This is completely unacceptable! 55% of my total price is shipping costs. How can they live with themselves, charging an additional 20 dollars for guaranteeing delivery?! THAT'S WHAT I PAID THE $10 DELIVERY FEE FOR. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here, my shipping charges should never be this high. This is the last time I ever buy from ProFlowers.com...

I would like to add that I have used proflowers in the past, but have NEVER been charged this much for shipping.

• J
      May 03, 2011
    ProFlowers.com - Big Rip Off
    Proflowers.com

Ordered my wife 1 dozen roses from Proflowers.com based on their non stop advertising on ESPNradio and several political shows. Went to their website and they have beautiful pictures of the flowers in the vase they will come in all arranged. One problem: that is not how the flowers are sent. Pro flowers puts your vase and flowers in a box. Nowhere during the sales or checkout process is this disclosed. The only way to know that is if you go to their customer service area and click on the question about shipping methods. Imagine other women in an office getting beautiful vases full of flowers and your wife gets a box. With some assembly required. Next during the checkout process they have you fill out a card, because the card is the only way the person receiving them will know who they are from. I got a call on the 14th from my wife: 'Did you send me flowers'. Yes didn't you see the card. 'What card there is no card'. Great! So I emailed Proflowers 2 days ago to let them know I was not happy with them about this experience. Not even a form letter back, so far I have no response at all. Good bye Proflowers you won't get another dime from me.

• U
      May 04, 2011

This is crazy... I can't believe they charge that much, especially when it's a simple local delivery.

• F
      Sep 26, 2011

it's called the easy saver scam, it's how proflowers, cherry moon farms, red envelope and shari's berries show how much they really care about their customers (sort of like asking them to squeal like a pig..) .. It's interesting that other companies got called in front of congress for this type activity and the company founded by a member of the senate has not had any federal charges filed because of this scam. Ethics is really lacking in this company, the chairman of the board is the same one as at DirecTV, they have been sued for false advertising about 'fresh flowers' when they just pushed the orders off on local florists several times. Even their strawberries and not dipped in real, milk, white or dark chocolate but rather the substitute made with an oil banned from restaurants in several states.

• B
      Nov 08, 2011
    ProFlowers.com - Free shipping claim rip-off
    proflowers.com

I ordered flowers at proflowers.com, which offered free shipping (supposedly) via another company called freeshipping.com. After placing my order for flowers on line, I clicked the links & signed up for this free introductory shipping club that could be canceled within 90 days so as to have free shipping on my order. When I got my bill, it was $23 more than the cost of the flowers I had ordered, so I called proflowers, who also called freeshipping, and then I found out there was something I should've done to get a rebate on shipping - something in addition to just clicking the links & filling out the form, etc. LOOK OUT! If you do this, you have to seek out the rebate form somehow. Just doing what freeshipping.com offers in connection with your proflowers.com order WILL NOT result in free shipping.

• M
      May 10, 2013
    ProFlowers.com - No Delivery
    Proflowers
    proflowers.com

I ordered my mother, who lives in another state, azalea's for Mother's Day on May 7, 2017, for delivery on May 10, 2017. Today, I called my mom and asked her if she received a delivery and she said no. I went to Proflower's website and did the tracking on my order. They prepared the UPS label but never turned it in. I called their customer service who informed me that they had the best customer service in the county. I then told her well then you need to get these flowers to my mother before Mother's Day. She said we can't do that but we can give you a refund or a store credit. I said that's not what I ordered...I want the plant delivered to her. She then blamed UPS and I said it's not UPS' fault (although they are another company that annoys me). I said someone at Proflowers dropped the ball and she finally agreed with me but again told me repeatedly that they couldn't get the plant to my mother before May 21. I then got on the phone and called 7 other florists and found one in my mom's neighborhood in Oak Brook that will deliver to her by tomorrow. Very frustrating, I will NEVER EVER use Proflowers again. I didn't realize they had this many complaints!

May 07, 2014

ordered flowers and said one price but added on extra charge when i checked out .when i called and asked why they said oh sorry we will refund the money still have not got back refund,