Proflowers / Rip off /Scam

1 United States

I too am a victim! I have been billed by Easy Saver Rewards (EASY SAVER [protected] PA) for $14.95 per month since making a purchase on Proflowers.com in May for mothers day.
I just now discovered I was charged 5 (times) by that company for $ 14.95 because the way they declare the charges on ones debit card makes it harded to detect:
RECUR DB CRD EASY SAVER 09/28 $14.95
PURCHASE EASY SAVER 07/06 $14.95
PURCHASE EASY SAVER 08/03 $14.95
RECUR DB CRD EASY SAVER 08/31 $14.95

Easy Saver is apparently associated with ProFlowers and I inadvertently signed up for their 'services' while placing my order. They claim that I requested to be a member when I replied to an email after placing an order. I do not recall replying to any email or asking for the service. Obviously, their business practices are disingenuous at best, since I, and many others, have been fooled by this blatantly unethical business practice.

I called my Bank and they gave me a number to call which I did 1-[protected]. I talked to a service rep. named 'Cody' and he was willing to give me only a fraction of my money until I threatened to get the FBI and Media involved for possible FRAUD schemes they are doing. He put me on hold and finally confirmed they would immediately stop the charges and also refund me 5 times $ 14.95

It took me unfortunately 5 months to discover this and according to many websites out there this is happening to a LOT of people. Sincerely
Mandy