PRIVACYM/PRIVACY MATTERS 1-2-3 / UNAUTHORIZED CC CHARGE
Just reviewed my current Mastercard statement to find a charge of $19.95 from "PRIVACYM [protected]", which is completely fraudulent. After reading all of the various complaints online, I believe that my info was accessed through peoplefinder.com, though I NEVER signed up with this supposed credit protection/identity theft membership program. No actual human could be reached at their #, though I trust Citibank to reverse the charge and block any future unauthorized charges from PRIVACYM/Privacy Matters 1-2-3. Call your Bank/CC Co. asap should you be in the same situation!!
More PRIVACYM/PRIVACY MATTERS 1-2-3 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges