Privacy Matters / Fraud and scam!
I, as others on this website have experienced, thought I was going to receive a free credit report from this privacymatters website. I signed up and expected to receive the report. I didn't know I was going to be charged $45 a month. I never received a report AT ALL and was unable to catch the monthly charges until three months later. They only refunded me for the most recent month's charges because they said it was their company policy. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO REPORT THIS COMPANY TO THEIR ATTORNEY GENERAL. Mine told me that more complaints received would lead to governmental action. This company is around solely to rip customers off. REPORT PRIVACYMATTERS.COM TO YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL!
More Privacy Matters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters - Unauthorized charges 
- Privacy Matters - Signed me up for a service without authorization
- Privacy Matters - Fraud
- Privacy Matters - Unauthorized billing 
- Privacy Matters - Fraudulent Bank Debits 
- Privacy Matters - Unauthorized Visa Charge
- Privacy Matters - Scam 
- Privacy Matters - they charged me and I didn't authorize it 
- Privacy Matters - Fraudulent charges