Privacy Matters / Fraud and scam!
I, as others on this website have experienced, thought I was going to receive a free credit report from this privacymatters website. I signed up and expected to receive the report. I didn't know I was going to be charged $45 a month. I never received a report AT ALL and was unable to catch the monthly charges until three months later. They only refunded me for the most recent month's charges because they said it was their company policy. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO REPORT THIS COMPANY TO THEIR ATTORNEY GENERAL. Mine told me that more complaints received would lead to governmental action. This company is around solely to rip customers off. REPORT PRIVACYMATTERS.COM TO YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL!
More Privacy Matters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges