Privacy Matters 123 / Company got debit card information from another site!
I noticed $19.95 taken out of my checking account from a privacy matters. I called 800 number listed on my checking account form. I had to enter my debit card number to even find out membership number they wanted me to enter. I talked with a guy named Dimetree. He said his employee number is 152852. He told me they were affiliated with peoplefinders.com. That's how they got my information. I had canceled at peoplefinders.com. I never could use their services so canceled it and they refunded my money. This privacy matters is to get a credit report. I never wanted a credit report or asked for one or even got on their site. I just want my money back and worried because they easily got my credit card information plus address and phone number. Also I looked through my junk mail and saw their email wanting me to clink on something to confirm my membership. I just saw it today. I had never confirmed anything with them.
More Privacy Matters 123 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Direct Withdrawal 
- Privacy Matters 123 - unauthorized charges 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Unauthorized Billing To My Account 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- Privacy Matters 123 - Fraud 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Unauthorized debit