Pringles / rancid tasting pringles
I bought six 2.3oz containers of the Original Pringle potato chips on 9/29, from the Christmas Tree Shops in Northern Lights, Mattydale, New York. The first couple of cans were fine, but took a bite from the last few and OMG. I will never forget that taste as it was a down right nasty taste. The only thing that came to mind was a rancid taste that was down right disgusting. I asked a co-worker to try them to see if it were perhaps my taste buds, but she smelled them instead and said OMG...that smell is nasty and smells like a rancid oil. Regardless, it was disgusting and this is coming from a HUGE fan of Pringles.
The lot# on the cans is L 7209KT5A 0624 - with a BEST BY date of 10/27/2018
I would definitely check to see if there are more on the shelves and remove them immediately.
More Pringles Complaints & Reviews
- Pringles - too thin 
- Pringles - bad service 
- Pringles - pringles having pungent and foul smell of oil and taste bitter 
- Pringles - overall quality 
- Pringles - flavour reduced 
- Pringles - the packaging can
- Pringles - the 110g can
- Pringles - salt and vinegar pringles
- Pringles - broken chips
- Pringles - broken chips in 110g bottles