Priceline.com / unclear flight details
I booked a trip to arrive in Punta Cana on the 3rd on November. It was mandatory to arrive that date. When I saw the itinerary it clearly stated Saturday, November 3. When I called to confirm because the itinerary didn't seem very clear, I was told I would arrive Sunday, November 4. Nowhere on my itinerary does it say Sunday, November 4. I try to speak to the escalation team and she simply would not listen to me. She was not able to show me where it says I'll arrive Sunday, November 4. The itinerary is extremely unclear, and now I cannot make this vacation because it is mandatory to be there on the third. I would like to have an experienced Manager review my itenray and explain why it did not state my arrival would be Sunday, Nov 3rd.
I obviously need to change my trip as this ticket is no longer useful.
Please contact me, ASAP!
Priceline Trip number. [protected]
I've already sent my exact itinerary, but would be happy to resend.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics