Priceline.com / car rental
I was interested in reserving a car for a trip on March 20-26, 2019 in Fort Meyers, FL. I tried logging in and I had to open up a new account. After I put in a secure credit card as part of my new account it did not bring me to a page to where I could reserve a car for payment later or pay in advance. It automatically booked my car rental which is not what I wanted to do. The booking rental number is [protected] .
I do not kno wif I iwll be going on this trip to begin with so I was not interested in paying in advance for a vehicle. As soon as it was booked and I was not given th eoption to reserve it and not book, I spoke to the chat agent and then called Priceline three times to get thsi corrected. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they didn't allow me to cancel the car rental either.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - car rental
- Priceline.com - hotel booking
- Priceline.com - flights
- Priceline.com - unethical behavior, charges but no services given, no remedy to issue or assistance in help.
- Priceline.com - non refundable one way flight ticket