Price Chopper / pics, fresh frozen peas & carrots

1 Granville, New YorkGranville, United States Review updated:

I was eating my dinner after it was cooked, and I went to throw a spoon full of veggies in my mouth when I realized that the Carrot I thought may have burnt or something was in fact not a carrot at all but it was too late I had the thing in my mouth, spit it out and It was a beetle. I know It wasn't from with in my home I live in upstate new York and it was -9 most the day as it has been for a while real cold. It was the first bug I have seen in a while since winter kicked off. plus this beetle doesn't look like one I have ever seen in my area before. I have Pictures and hope to be reached some time soon, I have submitted a complaint to the pricechopper website and I also gave the code at the bottom of the back side of the bag. [protected].

Price Chopper
Price Chopper

Je
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• Su
      2nd of Jan, 2018

Finding bugs in frozen veggies is not unusual. They slip through due to lazy employees or machines didn't catch it. Brand names often scan using expensive cameras, but some are packaged by generic companies. Next time look before you heat up veggies.

• Mu

why eat there yiu know they are dirty R U S S I A N S COSACK JEW [censored]

• Su
      12th of Oct, 2018

@mustfa sharrif Why don’t you go buy a dozen bags and eat them? You might get violently ill and die but anti-semites don’t deserve to live.

• Mu
      12th of Oct, 2018

THEY REALLY NASTY PLACE TO EVEN SELL GROCERE THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED they cook with Teflon nonstick and cause yiu cancer ti die with with