Quilted Northern Logo

Quilted Northern

Having problems with Quilted Northern?

Quilted Northern reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 17, 2008. The latest review 32 roll was posted on Sep 28, 2020. The latest complaint size of bath rolls was resolved on Mar 28, 2010. Quilted Northern has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 9 reviews. Quilted Northern has resolved 4 complaints.

Quilted Northern Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 312 0964 (Customer Service)
133 Peachtree St., N.E.
SatClosed
SunClosed

Quilted Northern Complaints & Reviews

Quilted Northern32 roll

During the onset of the Corona Virus Epidemic, we went to buy toilet tissue. Most stores were sold out and we finally found large 32 rolls bundles. We purchased two 32 roll bundle of Quilted Northern. Due to the cost and low supply of toilet tissue we had no choice but to use what we had purchased. Every sheet on every roll of the two 32 roll packages had loose cotton particles that fell off the sheet onto the floor and covered your private areas when using. It's awful. Very disappointed and could also cause medical issues when that cotton gets caught up in your privates.

I have attached photos for your review.

Quilted Northerntoilet paper

I need to start by saying I use more toiket paper then the average person. Having Colo Rectal Cancer, I have issues that require such. On many occassions now, the toilet paper has terrible little and shedding particles all over. It is VERY UNHEALTHY and also costs way too much to just throw it away. I will ko longer use this product and am telling you this because it really is not healthy for people who have medical issues.

Quilted Northernquilted northern ultra plush

I am SO disappointed today as I just put the 12 pack of measly toilet tissue away. I have been noticing how quickly the rolls seem to run out these days and how loosely wrapped it is. Incredible also how the width has shrunk and the cardboard roll is getting bigger around. The hole is as big in diameter as the thickness of the tissue on it if that makes sense. In other words we are getting more space in each package! How nice for you! Please don't send me coupons for this sham of a product. Do something to make your product worth the hard earned $$ we spend on it. - MJ

Quilted Northern Toilet Paper — Shorter Rolls & Big Roll

I love your product, but feel for the price it cost to purchase it is not very beneficial price wise for me...

Quilted Northern 12 Double rollsize of bath rolls

I just wanted to know how dumb these company's think we consumers are, They down size the width of the rolls from four and a half inches to four inches, and cut down the square footage from 450 square ft, to 381.1 square ft.What a rip off, I guess I will have to switch to another brand, and find one that is a little more honest.

quilted northern tissue — Shorter cardboard rolls

I have used your product for years and like it a lot, however because you have chosen to shorten your...

Quiltednorthern.comReduced Quantity/&Clever& Marketing

Georgia Pacific/QuiltedNorthern's "clever marketing", shortening the rolls (same price) thinking we consumers wouldn't notice, is backfiring: many of us ARE noticing. I will not buy this product until, or unless, they decide to change this policy. This product was purchased from Sams Club, which has several other options for purchase of competitors' products.

I submitted this complaint to QuiltedNorthern.com; it was forwarded to Georgia-Pacific Consumer Response Center. Herewith their response...I had to laugh... What I need is coupons and plaudits for my "loyalty" to Georgia Pacific! Apparently this was read by a Real Person who didn't comprehend our language, or maybe got paid per response.

"Thank you for contacting the Georgia-Pacific Consumer Response Center. Georgia-Pacific places tremendous importance on the feedback we receive from our consumers.

"We appreciate your interest in our products. It is our pleasure to mail discount coupons for our product (s) to the address you provided. In addition, coupons may also be available in your local newspapers and retailer's advertisements for additional offers throughout the year.

"Again, thank you for your loyalty to Georgia-Pacific.

"Consumer Response Center
          [protected]@gapac.com | [protected]"

• Ca
              cargor123 Feb 03, 2010

I agree with this conplaint on the size of the rools, my dispenser is made for the wider roll. the rolls won't stay in the dispenser now.ze do you make other brands that are the regular size?

quilted double roll northern — rolls are now 1/4 shorted

My complaint is Shorter double rolls. I've been buying the quilted northern double roll for many year...

Quiltednorthern.com — Rip off

Northern tissue has gone to 3 ply.What in the world for. The rolls are shorter and less 266.6 sq.ft. instead...