[Resolved] Premiers Migrations Bur Dubai Nere Mussalla Tower / Cheating

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

They are smart cheaters and irrresponsible. I lost my money and i am struggling to get back my money, i dint get my visa just because of there irresponsibilites. And now they are not giving my money back

This is a request. . . Please dont go through this fakessssssssss

• Resolution statement

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.

Po

Comments

• Ra
      7th of Jul, 2009

I have same problem with me every day i am calling and no body giving me answer, Specialy Reseption lady PUJA she dont know how to talk the clients. and others are the same,

I am requesting to the manger plz teach your employes about how to talk with clients.

Raza Hussain Abidi

• Fr
      13th of Sep, 2009

I am also a victim of Premiers . For all aspiring to get this company to process your application. please read all complaints in the internet first. They will fool you and made you belive that you are qualified but after your paid their service and issued posted check... your agony will start, For all the vicitms, please be united to stop this wrong doing. POOR SERVICE, FAKE, , CHEATERS...

• Fr
      13th of Sep, 2009

FOR ALL THE VICTIMS OF PREMIERS IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY

GOD KNOWS HOW WE STRIVE TO EARN A LIVING TO HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE. HE WILL NOT ALLOW TO CONTINUE THIS WRONG DOING. THOUSANDS OF VICTIMS ARE SCREAMING AND PRAYING FOR THIS COMPANY WILL HAVE SHAME.

25th of Jan, 2010

I also am a victim. These guys are big fraud and cheaters. It's been more than a year and I have not received my money back. They will provide you service and are good with you till the time they do not receive money and checks from you. Thats It.

28th of Jan, 2010

I've signed up for their scheme and paid 500$ and when I moved to application process they started to give me information that are totally different from the sales executive.At this point I realized this people are dishonest, and I never got back to them.

• Bb
      20th of Sep, 2010

Yes the sales lady who is the crook is Ambreen.

29th of Sep, 2010

this company has nothing in canada. i had applied for australia. i was told that they have some other license other than MARA which i belived. now my visa is rejected because i used an anauthorised represenative. Clients who are applying for Australia should go to a MARA compnay. you can check with the mara website.

cheers balu

29th of Sep, 2010

I had very bad experience with PREMIERS DUBAI, these people totally ruined my case, they sent my application with missing essential documents so my case got rejection. The worst issue is that I received my letter of high commission three months later after they raised it, as a result I lost my appeal also. More over they sent faked letter to high commission to show that they still try to do something in form of appeal. Unfortunately I paid around 4, 000 USD and I wasted 5 years of my age on a very bad consultant. Their management is doing very badly, they ignored my emails and telephone calls, and they never responded to any of them although I left ny messages at their office and emails.finally they left me no option but sue them.

• Am
      23rd of Oct, 2010

I don't advise any one to deal with them because they are not dealing with you as a client who they should serve but they only think how they can get money from you, it is just a waste of time, they are rude and irresponsible .

• Pr
      27th of Oct, 2010

Hello,

I'm a victim of Premiers Management Consultancy as well and this is what i'm doing about it:

1. Post about them wherever on the internet, so that others arent affected
    2. Attempt to get gulf news and khaleej times to write about this or resolve it
    3. Write to consumerrights.ae the UAE Govt. initiative to protect consumers, their contact details are shown below:

You can lodge a complaint by:
    Phone - Call Ahlan Dubai on 600 54 5555
    Fax - Fax Ahlan Dubai on 04 2020707
    Email - consumerrights@dubaided.gov.ae

Praveen

• Ki
      3rd of Nov, 2010

i was a victim of fraud by premiers and called ahlan dubai to lodge my complaint ant infromed me that ministry of foreighn affairs abudhabi has a section which deals with this kind of immaigrtation agents.i urge everyone to visit the ministry and lodge a complaint.lets stopthese guys

• Ho
      30th of Mar, 2011

I Was planing to go throw there consultancy but luckely i got you people, thanks A lot Allah Has save me & my money, so than thanks all of you people for posting your complain over this website..

• Be
      1st of Oct, 2011

Thanks guys for posting your comments. It's a great help to me as well, specially now that I really need someone to ask. Does anyone of you applied for "Quebec" through Premiers? Actually, I have applied for Quebec, but I' doubting from now on, especially when Premiers advised me that interview will be held outside UAE like Syria, Turkey etc.!
    Please, guys I'm badly in need of your help so I could come to a right decision. I even asked premiers if I could cancel my application but they said, there would be no refund and I have to continue paying the 14 PDC's. Now, I have 9 PDC's left to pay even without continuing my application. By the way guys, they gave me letter from Canada (daw) regarding my file no. but how could I verify if this is true, the fact that everything would be faked nowadays! Please help me guys...
    Thanks and best regards...
    Bevz...

• Gh
      14th of Dec, 2011

Dear All, I have the same problem they send my file to Canada and it was send back due to late of sending the file and the coat gets over, now they want to charge me the full amount to handover my file to me. I’m planning to open a court case against them, as I see that everyone from you get cheated by them I think if we stand together will get back our rights, if so kindly send me email on gmso2001@yahoo.com will try to meet and fix time to escalated to the proper authorities.

• De
      9th of Jan, 2012

idiscourage all the clients who wants to process through premiers

• Bu
      26th of Mar, 2012

PREMIERS has my vote for the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. Please and I am BEGGING everyone not to process your application with PREMIERS. Our case got rejected because CIC we were not able to provide documents on time. We provided the documents April of 2010 as our baby was born February. The email was sent June of 2010?????!!! HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN???? When CIC sent the request, these I*I*T people from premiers did not even reply to the email saying that documents were already provided and after a year a waiting we got a rejection letter!!! and after that according to them email was sent on September 2011 and February of 2012 asking to reopen our case.
    PREMIERS YOU SUCK!!!

• Ah
      22nd of Sep, 2013

Hi All,

I am looking forward to do a Fraud Case on Premiers soon. I have collected all the evidence which is regarding my case. However if any of you who has been cheated by Premiers and have not received their money back, kindly write back to me with your contact details only if you wish to be presented in Dubai Courts as witnesses. Below is my email address.

ahsan.khan86@hotmail.com

• Pr
      21st of Sep, 2014

I am planning to sue them since they didn't know the specific requirements for a particular trade I applied QAM for Australia based skilled immigrants, for stupid Premiers if any one has a bachelor degree is qualified to immigrate to any country you will asked. they are really ###s/SOB.

• Mu
      18th of Jan, 2015

Hi All,

Premiers is very good at making fools of people. Please investigate before you even think of going to them. They are crooks and hide lots of important information from the applicant and come back to you for more money when its delayed. I strongly suggest all aspirants to stay away from this company.

regards

Murtuza

• Mc
      20th of Jun, 2016

Did anybody tried to open a case in Dubai court? We are also a victim of Premeirs .