Premier Fitness / overcharge

1 Yorkdale Mall locatationToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 4167855832

Worse location to date!. The worse customer service ive seen, the staffs are rude and incompetent. Came in to cancel a membership and 3 months later i still get charge, on top of that they dont even have my cancellation on file or the original request form i signed. luckily i had my copy and showed them just how stupid they were for trying to accuse me of lying!. im ashame and disgusted at this place its silly to think i had to hold onto a copy of the cancellation form from 3MONTHS ago just to proof i was right and that they screwed up on their end. Just think of how many people they scammed and cheated, had those poor people threw away their receipts believing these Premier staffs could perform such a simple task of entering the information onto their computer, they too would be dumbfounded like i was. Honestly, this yorkdale location is in need of new management perhaps one that can regulate their staff and train them to really service the customers, because under Mary-Lyn's management your going to embarrassed the company with her lack there of management skills. Worse gym ever!!!

Comments

• As
      19th of Jun, 2011

That's my problem right now! I cancelled everything then over a year later when I'm cleaning I find the contracts and receipts and figure oh I don't need this anymore so I throw it all out. A year later their collection agency starts emailing an old HOTMAIL account that I've never used for mail, just for MSN. I just happened to sign in for fun for some reason (must have been a 6th sense) and noticed all these emails like FINAL DEMAND FOR PAYMENT. Now they're saying I owe over $900 even though I cancelled in person in the gym over 2 years ago. I had prepaid for a full year like $350 cancelled after 1 month because the gym sucked so bad and I told them to keep the money didn't even ask for a refund so it's disgusting they think I owe so much. The $900 is clearly 2 years worth of charges. Wouldn't most companies after even incorrectly billing for another year say "Oh, they haven't been in the club and haven't paid the $350 we charged them a year ago, so maybe we should cancel their account?" Nope, Premier says "Charge them for a 2nd year now, more money for us". Like it's ridiculous!!!