Premier Fitness / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:

I canceled my membership to Premier Fitness in Odenton Maryland back in August. The manager stated that I should be allotted one more payment, then that would be it. Well... they charged me another month. I confronted the manager that assisted me with canceling my membership, but my paperwork mysteriously disappeared. They tried to give me a free month membership, but how do I know if they're going to lose my paperwork again and continue to charge me? I told her that I wanted my money back, but she insisted that the owner might not grant my request since there's no paperwork to prove that I canceled my membership. I should have got a print-out of the cancellation, but I guess it's partially my fault for not getting it. Lesson learned! What really upset me is that they would not take any of the blame. It was a lot of, "If I did cancel the membership..." or "We document everything into our database...". Not this time! I guess they didn't pay attention to detail this time. Thieves...
Va

Comments

St
  22nd of Nov, 2010
they love to say that as much as they love to pretend they are typing [censor] onto the computer when they are not. She believe me next time when they say "it will be noted" IT IS NOT!!! they just like to make tapping noises on the keyboard and then mysteriously loose all the paperwork pertaining to your cancellation. interesting how that works huh? you cancelled your paperwork goes missing!