Premier Fitness / Terrible experience
I canceled my membership to Premier Fitness in Odenton Maryland back in August. The manager stated that I should be allotted one more payment, then that would be it. Well... they charged me another month. I confronted the manager that assisted me with canceling my membership, but my paperwork mysteriously disappeared. They tried to give me a free month membership, but how do I know if they're going to lose my paperwork again and continue to charge me? I told her that I wanted my money back, but she insisted that the owner might not grant my request since there's no paperwork to prove that I canceled my membership. I should have got a print-out of the cancellation, but I guess it's partially my fault for not getting it. Lesson learned! What really upset me is that they would not take any of the blame. It was a lot of, "If I did cancel the membership..." or "We document everything into our database...". Not this time! I guess they didn't pay attention to detail this time. Thieves...
More Premier Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Premier Fitness - Unauthorized billing 
- Premier Fitness - being robbed 
- Premier Fitness - over charge 
- Premier Fitness - illegal billing/lied to 
- Premier Fitness - Call from a collection agency 
- Premier Fitness - Account termination
- Premier Fitness - Poor treatment of clients, discrimination, dangerous environment
- Premier Fitness - Thief!
- Premier Fitness - Billing
- Premier Fitness - overcharge