Premier Dead Sea Products / Eye Cream

I was in Miami recently and was at Sawgrass Mill and were approached by these sales people who seemed to by very pushy with selling their products.

I purchased the eye cream and serum and I am very pleased to say that I am very happy with them!

I can really say that they never mentioned that I needed extra stuff, only around my eyes. I used to use MAC eye products and I find that with the eye product from Dead Sea does wanders for my eyes.

They did try to get me purchase more then one, but I declined because I wanted to see the results.

I guess, after I finish using my products after a year, they may be out of service after all the complaints.

Sh

Comments

• Co
      25th of May, 2011

Today I purchased the facial peel, mosturizer, serum and eye cream and I have to say I really like the results. I couldn't believe how well they worked. The peel was so cool. I thought I was really cleaning my face but after I cleansed I did the peel and I couldn't believe what was there. Also the eye gel and serum really ironed out my eye area and laugh grooves. I like the products.

• Su
      8th of Aug, 2011

These boards are for complaints - not for those who are trying to counter-balance the negative with positive. I wouldn't take any positive comments seriously, since they seem to me more of a ploy by the company to neutralize criticism. Hired guns, so to speak.

• Tu
      9th of Oct, 2011

the eye cream did nothing for me! What's more, 12 months later out of the blue they charged my credit card 300$ more and I am not even in the country!

• Mi
      13th of Jul, 2012

The sales people are very aggressive and they do employ tactics to make you feel as though you are not caring for your skin. I believe the sales person was shocked to find out I was 10 years older than she guessed. She moved onto her next tactic, that fair skinned people always suffer from rosacea. In spite of my doubts, my mom had died only the week before so I was shell-shocked and she was able to sell me $600 worth of product. Stay away! The products are not what they say they are and the sales tactics are that of mercenaries, not people who believe in the product or care about the customer. L'Oreal also has an unnamed product of Israeli dead sea products working out of kiosks with similar agressive sales people. Calgary, Alberta, July 2013

• Al
      16th of Feb, 2015

They are too pushy and aggressive. I felt pressured and ended up spending $190 on creams that I didn't even want. I will warn everyone I know about these people. I had already said that I did not have the money twice and he proceeded to ring me up and package the products. Very pushy, aggressive and disrespectful. Never again!!!

11th of Jan, 2016

I totally agree same thing happened to me yesterday at the mall I was a fool to buy anything from them a matter of fact only my second day using it and my face feels drier than ever really wish I would've looked into this first !
    Actually I should've never of purchased anything do to their pushiness..
    Expensive lesson to learn!

11th of Jan, 2016

Same thing happened to me the second day useing their products and my face is dryer than ever I should've never bought anything from them due to their pushiness, definitely a scam If they were that good they would be selling in Macy's should've thought about that before I let them persuade me.. Expensive lesson learned!

• Da
      26th of Oct, 2016

the dedad sea companies is a scam all those companies have regular avearge creams no special ingridients but the prices are very high
    its better to go to Dep store and buy creams from a reliable company. and you know you get good products
    The dead sea creams are made in china but the people working there lie and say made in israel or made in italy or usa
    they will tell you lies after lies to get your money
    Going to the mall managers will not help as all those kiosks pay rent
    ]What help is to report them to INS they will close the kiosks as most of the workers are illegal and doesn't have work visa