Precision Door Service Inc / Rip off
We used Precision Door Service in Scottsdale, Arizona, about three weeks ago. The price started at $89.00 and went up three times to $433.20.
The next day we called because the door did not work. They wanted to charge us a service fee to come out and look at the door. This was the next day after their work was to be guaranteed. Once they did show up after arguing about the service charge they wanted another $150.00 to fix the sensors on the door their technician broke.
Do not use these people they have other complaints from a past employee and they convinced us they do good work after we mentioned we saw a bad rating on line. Do not believe anything they say.
Our garage door is still broken and we complained to the BBB and the company still would not fix our garage door.
Fix the garage door by honoring your work. Admit when your wrong and be fair to your customers. The General Manager really needs a course in customer service.
Thanks to web-sites like this we as consumers can warn each other about bad business people.
More Precision Door Service Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Precision Overhead Garage Door Service - Terrible experience 
- Precision Overhead Garage Door Service - Selling us something we did not need 
- Precision Overhead Garage Door Service - repair 
- Precision Garage Door Service - Hustler business model 
- Precision Door Service - Price gouging
- Precisiondoor.net - Garage door opener
- Precisiondoor.net - They did something with my door and it made some strange sound
- Precision Garage Door - Overpriced 
- Precision Garage Door So Cal - Poor Service
- Overhead Garage Precision Door Service - Ripoff