Precision Dental Works / sent my money-can't contact company

1 5200 Dallas Hwy.Powder Springs, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-821-5128

I paid this company for a custom night guard. They did send me the kit to make the impressions, however I can't fit the plates in my mouth. I can't make any contact with the company as they are not taking phone calls and every e-mail I send comes back as undeliverable. I would just like a refund of my money at this time. Hopefully someone has an answer for my dilemma.

Jm

Comments

• Hu
      2nd of Nov, 2009

I ordered a night guard dental product from this company and never received it.

• Li
      18th of Jan, 2011

I am going through the same thing now. I sent the imprints back the end of Dec and they have yet to come. It's very frustrating to get every email sent back and no response to the messages. I've recently seen a lot of complaints but didn't see them prior to me ordering.

• Pu
      21st of Jan, 2011
    precision dental works - Haven't received product
    Precision Dental Works
    Powder Springs
    Georgia
    precisiondentalworks.com

This company has no way to contact them! The email on the website doesn't work. A phone number I found online leads to a message that says to contact them by the same nonfunctioning email address. I ordered a product two weeks ago and have recieved nothing!!!

• Wb
      18th of Feb, 2011

We prepaid and sent in an impression one month ago. Nothing has been received from them since then, they are unreachable by telephone, and I've sent three e-mails to support@precisiondentalworks.com which did not "bounce, " but I've received no replies to any of them.
    Next step is U.S. Mail Fraud complaint.

• Li
      18th of Feb, 2011

We received the night guard finally about 2 weeks ago..thankfully it fit and my husband is happy. I think you have to be patient with this company, not sure how they can keep going with the way they run their business. Unfortunately I now need a night guard and don't know what to do, deal with them again or go somewhere else?

• Up
      14th of Jan, 2017

I was told to get a scan for an implant--had to go to another office to have this done---was $225.00 to scan upper left. Dentist said he needed this to do the implant. This scan was on Dec 1st-he said my bone matter was fine--I have called the office REPEATEDLY to set up my implant visit-{chapel hill office in akron, ohio-}-and no one has called me back on this? They said they would speak to Dr Chu and get back to me---I STILL WAIT!! Also one day in past I had to wait over 3 hours for my appointment--i was not alone as my son and his step daughter were there waiting on me during these many hours----also I was given an appointment for the implant procedure but when I got there---they said there was no appointment --what is going on at this office? .