Pre - Owned Volkswagon Eos / un-professional, untrained,#
The entire buying experience has been a nightmare!!! Please aviod this dealer ship at all cost. The entire staff needs to be trained from sales to managers!!! I wish I could return the car what a mistake this car buying experience has been. No return calls from sales to managers! The car I bought was given to me dirty, missing parts, empty fuel tank, scratches and dings, leaking roof, all which were promised to be taken care of the night of the purchase. I feel like a complete sucker! The sales rep steve even screamed at me the next day when I returned "what do you want me to do" when I asked him for the carpets and wind screen. I have tried to speak to the general manger but he never returns any of my calls. There is to many things to complain about. One thing I could say is please avoid buying a car from this dealership! One month later and im still fighting with these #. Please do yourself a favor a stay away!
More Pre - Owned Volkswagon Eos Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- [Resolved] Vw Mastercars - vwsa allows their franchisee to break the law 
- Volkswagen - I am complaining about bad service at vw maintenance service agent in egypt. egyptian automotive & trading co.
- Volkswagen - polo tsi
- [Resolved] Volkswagen Silver Oaks - I bought my first car
- Volkswagen - baron n1 city
- Volkswagen - paint job, 2009 vw rusting after being garaged