powersportsmax.com / Very bad company!
BEWARE, This company is a fraud and will just take your money. I bought a bike back in March of 2007 and I am still waiting to ride it. At first they did not have the bike that I ordered, I than had to wait 1 month for them to ship it . When I got it it did not run, I had to wait for paper work to register it which took another month. Finally when I could test it in may I had 73 miles on it and all of the gas emptied out on the floor of my garage with a faulty carburetor. I have called the company and have gotten a very poor response. They never call you back , they do not answer their emails. I am now ion the process of a credit card charge back. Again beware of this rip off company!!! I had to find part to fix this bike if I can at the Scooterfactory.com. 4 months and $1000 later I have learned my lesson from these scam artists !!!.
More powersportsmax.com Complaints & Reviews
- powersportsmax.com - No delivery, no refund 
- powersportsmax.com - Horrible company! 
- powersportsmax.com - Stay away
- powersportsmax.com - Poor Quality product
- powersportsmax.com - Fraud: No money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- powersportsmax.com - service regarding sending wrong item and not trying to correct the wrong
- powersportsmax.com - 3 electric atvs tao e1 500 watt
- powersportsmax.com - 125 cc go cart
- powersportsmax.com - 3 four wheelers
- powersportsmax.com - atv-f024 60cc kids atv