Powersportsmax.com / Very bad company!

United States Review updated:
BEWARE, This company is a fraud and will just take your money. I bought a bike back in March of 2007 and I am still waiting to ride it. At first they did not have the bike that I ordered, I than had to wait 1 month for them to ship it . When I got it it did not run, I had to wait for paper work to register it which took another month. Finally when I could test it in may I had 73 miles on it and all of the gas emptied out on the floor of my garage with a faulty carburetor. I have called the company and have gotten a very poor response. They never call you back , they do not answer their emails. I am now ion the process of a credit card charge back. Again beware of this rip off company!!! I had to find part to fix this bike if I can at the Scooterfactory.com. 4 months and $1000 later I have learned my lesson from these scam artists !!!.

N  6th of Feb, 2008 by
I was also about to buy a scooter from this place but decided otherwise. Does anyone know of any online places with good reputations, or should I just buy one from a local store? Thanks.
N  8th of Apr, 2008 by
We bought a mobed in March 16th. They said the bike was not available and then would not return the money. We have been on the phone with them every day and now they are just not answering our calls. They kept saying it would be back in the bank in a few days but would not give us a transaction code...

PowersportsMax Logo PowersportsMax