PowerSportsMax.com — very bad company!
Beware, this company is a fraud and will just take your money. I bought a bike back in march of 2007 and I am still waiting to ride it. At first they did not have the bike that I ordered, I than had to wait 1 month for them to ship it. When I got it it did not run, I had to wait for paper work to register it which took another month. Finally when I could test it in may I had 73 miles on it and all of the gas emptied out on the floor of my garage with a faulty carburetor. I have called the company and have gotten a very poor response. They never call you back, they do not answer their emails. I am now ion the process of a credit card charge back. Again beware of this rip off company!!! I had to find part to fix this bike if I can at the scooterfactory.com. 4 months and $1000 later I have learned my lesson from these scam artists!!!.
More PowerSportsMax.com Complaints & Reviews
- PowerSportsMax.com - no delivery, no refund 
- PowerSportsMax.com - horrible company! 
- PowerSportsMax.com - stay away
- PowerSportsMax.com - poor quality product
- PowerSportsMax.com - fraud: no money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- PowersportsMax - 50cc scooter moped
- Powersports Max - go kart order
- Powersports Max - buyer beware
- PowerSportsMax.com - terrible product, no customer service
- PowersportsMax - product/customer service