PowerSportsMax.com — horrible company!
We ordered a 70cc four wheeler for my son and have had nothing but problems with it since we got it and it has only been two weeks. First off, it took the whole weekend (since we got it on a Friday) to get it started. It was not getting gas because there was no hole drilled to let gas out. Then the chain kept coming off (only going 5mph) and broke the guard. We called and were told it was probably customer misuse and to send pictures of the broken part but still have not heard anything back. Right now, my son cannot even drive it because it is leaking oil and we are waiting for a part to fix it. A part I do not think we will ever see. The customer service is horrible because almost everyone we have talked to has been less than helpful and extremely rude. Once we were left on hold for twenty minutes until we hung up and called back. Only one person seemed to want to help and that was a technician and he said he would send us a part after telling us how rude we were to him, but could not tell us when we would get it. I would never buy anything from here again.
More PowerSportsMax.com Complaints & Reviews
- PowerSportsMax.com - no delivery, no refund
- PowerSportsMax.com - stay away
- PowerSportsMax.com - poor quality product
- PowerSportsMax.com - fraud: no money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- PowerSportsMax.com - terrible product, no customer service
- PowersportsMax - 50cc scooter moped
- Powersports Max - go kart order
- Powersports Max - buyer beware
- PowersportsMax - product/customer service
- PowersportsMax - no refund for inferior products, worst customer service.