PowersportsMax / 50cc scooter moped
THEY ONLY POST GOOD REVIEWS ON THEIR SITE. this one was ignored - You get what you pay for I guess. Shipping was fine but once we put everything together, followed all the instructions, it still will not start. The seat does not open and several people have tried, scooter owners even. The trunk doesn't lock so it's useless. We are now having to tow it to a shop to see if they can get it to start. I bought a new battery at $70 and battery charger for $40, now $95 for an hour of labor at a local shop and fingers crossed they can figure it out without going into extra hours. Buyer be ware! Buy local. Lesson learned for us!
More PowersportsMax Complaints & Reviews
- PowerSportsMax.com - no delivery, no refund 
- PowerSportsMax.com - horrible company! 
- PowerSportsMax.com - stay away
- PowerSportsMax.com - poor quality product
- PowerSportsMax.com - fraud: no money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- Powersports Max - go kart order
- Powersports Max - buyer beware
- PowerSportsMax.com - terrible product, no customer service
- PowersportsMax - product/customer service
- PowersportsMax - no refund for inferior products, worst customer service.