Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma / area rugs

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States

I order two area rugs from a Pottery Barn store in Indianapolis Indiana at the end of 2015. I was told the rugs would be delivered in a month or six weeksbut they're turned out to be a several week delay. So, I received my rugs at the end of the first-quarter-ish of 2016. Now one of those area rugs is simply falling apart. Pieces of the weaving are coming out so that you can see the back of the rug through the top of the rug. I called the store to see if there was a warranty and was told that Pottery Barn does not guarantee their rugs for any period of time. I am hoping I can get the rug repaired, so I bought a sample of the rug in case the repair person would need it. In addition to the fact that I am upset about the rug in general, and think it should be replaced, I called customer service to talk about it and was put on hold for 12 minutes before I abandoned the call. I found out that Pottery Barn does not have an email for customer service and so I am using this service. This changes how I feel about Pottery Barn in general. I consider myself to be a great customer and even though I have purchased a lot of things that I love, The fact the Pottery Barn does not stand behind a major purchase really bothers me and will make me change my shopping habits. Please let me know if there's anything that can be done about the situation because I can't even find a place to review an item that I ordered through a store. I can find where I can review an item that I purchased online but no where can I find a Pottery Barn.complace to review a purchase made within the store. Totally unacceptable. Thank you.

Ba