Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture — finish doesn't hold up
I purchased a Pottery Barn Chatham Outdoor Patio Set just a little over 2 years ago. This set is kept in a protected patio area and cleaned only with a damp cloth, yet the finish on this set is in very bad shape.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Thousand Oaks, CA I made contact with PB a few months back, and have received only a run around. Pottery Barn does not stand behind a product that is over 30 days old. I have received nothing in the way of any credit to my original purchase. Buyer beware of any purchase you make with Pottery Barn!
More Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn - bad service 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn - rewards
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order