Postpaid Airtel Connection / requesting for a old number

1 India Review updated:

Wishes
Dear sir/madam

I have owned a postpaid connection in airtel Tamilnadu. Now i am in Thailand. Before to Thailand, i kept my number in the safe custody for three months. But, my trip was extended in Thailand. I can't get that number.

Now, i am coming to India on this month end. Is there any possibilities to get the same number back. I am using that number for the past 5 years. I need the same number.

my number is : [protected]. I have kept the number on safe custody on Dec'08.
I have got that number in Madurai, Tamilnadu.

Pls, do the needful.

Regards,
M.Rajalaxmi.

Comments

18th of Apr, 2008

i have two postpaid connections. i want my nos. permanently disconnected. plz tell me the procedure

• Sr
      4th of Sep, 2009

Respected Sir/Madam,
    SUB: Requisition for reactivate the Airtel connection – 9789733599.
    The Airtel Mobile Number 9789733599 was taken by me before three years as prepaid. Because the business purpose I have changed that connection to postpaid last month. Now the number has been deactivated. I enquired the customer care about the reason and I had the result as “door lock during the verification process”. During the verification I didn’t get any information from Airtel. Then I had second time verification from Airtel and I signed in the verification form. But I didn’t get my connection back. The verified person name S.KATHIRVEL from GOPAL AYYER AND SUBRAMANIAM CHARTERED, ERODE. His Mobile Number is 9788644168. I am using this number for my own business. I am facing so much of loss in my business due to the unavailability of the number.
    I am happy with the Airtel service and I want that back. I request you to reactivate my number either in postpaid format or in prepaid format for my business development.
    Thanking You.