Postpaid Airtel Connection / requesting for a old number
I have owned a postpaid connection in airtel Tamilnadu. Now i am in Thailand. Before to Thailand, i kept my number in the safe custody for three months. But, my trip was extended in Thailand. I can't get that number.
Now, i am coming to India on this month end. Is there any possibilities to get the same number back. I am using that number for the past 5 years. I need the same number.
my number is : [protected]. I have kept the number on safe custody on Dec'08.
I have got that number in Madurai, Tamilnadu.
Pls, do the needful.
More Postpaid Airtel Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud