Postmatescustomer service

I have dealt with Postmates growing pain for over a year, from time to time I have had issues. Every time it's been due to them cancelling my order after I placed it and waited for 30-40 min.
Which I have excused as growing pains, the issue which I will not give slack for is common sense, I ordered pizza and placed it exactly as it was listed on Postmates, when it arrived the driver showed me the receipt and it was a plain cheese.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Los Angeles, CAI called the restaurant and they assured me that they made the order as Postmates had sent in which is a plain pizza, I looked on my order I ordered and paid for a full toppings, when I brought it to their attention they said after over two hours I ordered plain pizza for $30 dollars I sent them the Postmates invoices which clear shows I paid and order a full pizza.
I have never had such lack understanding and taking care of clients issues. They are a rip off and are only interested in volume not quality. Companies that don't adopt to the bare bone customer service will not survive. As history had shown, survival of the fittest and best in customer resolution.

Ma