poshtots.commissing crib; horrible customer service

We placed our order on October 18, 2014 for the Gardena Collection Forever Crib in white, toddler rail, and universal rail. Two months later, we still have not received the crib. After one month, I called and emailed to inquire on the status since we had not been updated on whether it had been made or shipped yet, and my calls were never returned. Days later, I was emailed back saying their warehouse had received the crib and that it would be shipped out shortly.

A month later, and still without a crib, I tried calling and emailing again to inquire about the status of our crib, and I was sent a shipping confirmation email. Once it finally was set to deliver via third party delivery services (Watkins-Shepard Trucking and Home Direct), 3 boxes were delivered last week. However, we received duplicate conversion rails and no crib (the duplicate rail had another customer's name and address on the shipping label).

I have been dealing with Mark Newton (the supposed shipping manager/coordinator at Poshtots), and it has been a nightmare. He scolded me for calling this morning to inquire about the status of my crib saying that I needed to wait for him to call me and that I should not have called him. However, after already being charged $1, 300 and not having my crib after two months, I believe I have a right to call and inquire about the location of my crib. Mark Newton claims they are still locating the crib but says it should be to me by the end of the week. This obviously makes no sense - giving me a timeline when they don't even know where the crib is located.

Ca