Poshmark — harassment
I bought a pair of shorts from a seller on the site, after I received it I was asked to rate it. Well, the product wasn't what I had believe it to be. I gave one star and the harassment started. The seller wrote me calling me names and making threats 17 times in a 3 hour span. I blocked her, she made a new account and continued to harass me. I blocked that... She than found my Facebook page and starting making threats on it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Rochester, NY I reported all this to poshmark, it took 5 days to return a email ( they have no phone number) only to be told that I need to continue blocking her when she writes and that they're sorry for the experience. So basically, this seller is allowed to do whatever she please and they don't care. I have contacted the police and had to have a no contact order placed. I deleted my account and I pray that she doesn't come to my house and kill me. Just plain madness.
More Poshmark Complaints & Reviews
- Poshmark - credit card fraud
- Poshmark - not trustworthy 
- Poshmark - miss me jean
- Poshmark - fake bag 
- Poshmark - customer service
- Poshmark - did not transfer my funds after a request
- Poshmark - sellers don't communicate and won't ship orders!
- Poshmark - service
- Poshmark - 42 inch flat screen I have not, received and I want my refund back.. its been over 2/3 weeks. and I still have yet to get my money.
- Poshmark - posh tablet was under warranty but they are asking about charges to repair