Portrait Innovations / specials

1 Reading, PA, United States

I was in the Wyomissing location on March 30th to get pictures for my sons first Easter. They had a special advertised online and all over the store that for $23.99 you got 33 portraits, a high resolution cd and a 16x20 canvas. I also got a photo book and a calendar so when i went to go pick those items up i asked about the canvas. They told me it wasn't on my invoice but they would order it for me because i got the special. Now a month and a half later i call the store just for them to tell me that i got a special but not the one that comes with the canvas.. so they were running two different specials but only advertising one. And none of the staff members mentioned the whole time i was there that i wasn't getting the special that came with the canvas. Staff members were rude and rushed through our pictures and everything is very overpriced for what i got. I'm not happy with my experience and will not be returning to any of your locations and i would not recommend this company to anyone.

Ra