Portrait Innovations / session id#: 00150_[protected]_0001b

1 4810 Elmore Ave, Suite E&F, Davenport, CA, United States

Hello,

My family and I have always visited Portrait Innovations for keepsake photos and been happy with the service. Specifically, we always order canvases of our children for grandma. As the Waterloo, IA location closed and grandma needed new canvases, we loaded up our family for a 2 hour car ride to Davenport, IA for photos on Sunday, 2 Dec. Despite making an appointment for our session, photos started 40 minutes after our scheduled time slot. The photos were taken (with a great hurry as schedules were all behind), we were jostled between three different phot stations (computers not working), and rushed through a commitment of a $460 15-print package, including canvases and Christmas cards. After accepting payment from our credit card, Johanna informed us that the store printer was non-operational; we would have to return the following day to pick up our prints. We explained that this was not possible as we came from a distant location. She understood and agreed to mail the prints within the week. Additionally, as paperwork was reviewed, it was identified that the order was incorrectly entered as (1) 8x10 and (1) 5x7 of each print instead of (2) 5x7s. Johanna promised the printed and mailed package modified to all 5x7s (noted as such on my invoice receipt as well).

Our canvases were beautiful and arrived on Thurs, 6Dec. This triggered me to call the studio and ask the status of our prints & cards. On Fri, 7Dec Johanna informed me that the printer was still not operating and someone was physically driving to Rockford to print photos. My photos & cards would be mailed out when that individual returned.

Thurs, 13 Dec arrived & I still had no prints or cards. I called Johanna who indicated they still had not been printed. By this point, I was 2 weeks past my original commitment for photos and approaching a time-sensitive deadline for Christmas cards. I requested a refund and she stated she would have to talk to a regional manager and get back with me. She returned the call and offered a 20% discount, but no commitment on when my products would be shipped. I asked for a return call on my refund and she did not call back. I called at 5:45 prior to store closing and was informed she was in a session and would return my call. She did not.

Fri, 14 Dec I called Johanna and asked for status of my package. She indicated they still were not shipped and would need to talk to a regional manager. I requested the 20% discount as promised and overnight shipping of the prints/cards since they were time sensitive for the holiday (which is now 1 week away although they were ordered 2 weeks prior).

I'm frustrated with the poor customer service and lack of communication/commitment from Johanna. Can you please review? If my package is not received soon, I expect a full refund since they items won't be needed after the holiday.

There is no Corporate number available to escalate issues with and the store is not returning phone calls or delivering items ordered, despite withdrawing funds from my credit card.

I also plan on submitting a claim to the Better Business Bureau & filling a claim with my credit card for non-delivery of the product promised.

Regards,