Portrait Innovations — product and service
I had an appointment made for 3:10 pm we were on time. They were prompt in getting us started.
We were having Engagement pics, mother daughter pics, my daughter an her boyfriend, an then a family pic done.
I wear glasses an there is a glare on just about every single pic taken.
I noticed there were blocks in both of the rooms we used for our shoot. I mentioned something about them an she was like u want to use them...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sterling Heights, MIWe did an they turned out good as I wasn't looking towards the camera.
She seemed like she was in kind of a hurry. I had a few poses in mind but didn't ask as she was not really interested trying to accommodate us.
Started out good but certainly didn't end that way. When we were done an going through our pics an we were deleting some as I wasn't spending $400 or more on pics she got a little bit of an attitude an another girl took over an she was awesome..
I will never be back there again..
Our experience was in Sterling heights..
More Portrait Innovations Complaints & Reviews
- Portrait Innovations - crappy pictures - rushed through viewing & choosing. 
- Portrait Innovations - everything 
- Portrait Innovations - poor employer 
- Portrait Innovations - terrible job! 
- Portrait Innovations - crowded, rushed, under-staffed
- Portrait Innovations - christmas special
- Portrait Innovations - severe overbooking!!!
- Portrait Innovations - wait time and didn't get my pictures
- Portrait Innovations - poor customer service
- Portrait Innovations - photography