Porsche Cars North America / Failure to honor warranty
I was stunned to learn that Porsche would not warranty the clutch on my 2007 Cayman S with less than 20, 000 miles. They say it is a wear out item like wiper blades and I should bend over to the tune of $3500.
I have owned 2 Pontiac GTO, 3 different VW, Chevy Monza, Triumph TR6, Ford Tempo, Masda B2200, Mazda MX6 and Mazda Miata with stick shift and no clutch problems. Only a $64, 000 Porsche. What a rip off.
More Porsche Cars North America Complaints & Reviews
- Porsche Dealership - False promises 
- Porsche Financial Services - Payment status 
- Porsche Financial Services - delay payment post to impose late charges 
- Porsche - Financial 
- [Resolved] Porsche Dealership - Car Fraud
- Porsche - porsche carrera
- Porsche - fender part not available for porsche panamera - car at collision center for last 5 months
- Porsche - gt3 allocations
- [Resolved] Porsche - part delivered by porsche 4 times incorrectly for my macan s 2018, case #5513082
- Porsche - porsche roslyn