Pomclear Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / DECEPTION

12399 Belcher Road South, Suite 140, Largo, FL 33773Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

POMClear Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - DECEPTION
Several Consumer Complaint and no resolve

>I ordered POMclear on a website and was charged $44.85 for a "free sample" and for products I don't want

>I immediately wrote a Consumer Complaint to MR. Graham D. Gibson, President.

>They wrote back a week later, "Can I offer you an instant credit of $20 to keep what you have? It will save you at trip to the post office and I can issue that credit right away! Let me know."

>I wrote back an OK on their offer, HA! they never pained me back.

>Instead they charged me AGAIN! this month $44.90 for a bottle of POMClear.
In their Sales Receipt they have a Return Policy: Refunds will be given on unopened units only;... All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.

>I send a new complaint and I gave them a week to respond. No respond

>As of today I'm on Consumer Complaint #4 and still no respond. I'm holding them accountable to their POMClear Guarantee with a Satisfaction Guaranteed: "...if for any reason you do not find POMClear is right for you we will gladly give you a full refund, no questions asked..."

*BUT! this is not just about the money is also about results
After trying POMClear I can tell you that for "ME" this product did "NOT WORK!" I did not lose one single pound on it! it has been a total waste of my time and money.

Comments

2375 E. Camelback Rd. 5th Flr
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 888-692-8352

My case is just like one I read on your website. I ordered a FREE Trial of PomClear, and paid a shipping charge of $1.95. My on-line receipt only indicated this.

BUT a package arrived with 2 extra products, and a total charge of $41.85. (The two products were Hoodiburst Gum, and HoodiaWater 1 unit.

Interestingly, they paid $2.54 for shipping, more than I had been charged, so clearly these were extras. My shipping charges were still shown as $1.95 on the invoice that came with the package. So clearly, this was a deceptive procedure.

When I wrote them an e-mail, they answered me that " had clicked to order these" . Strange that not even the shipping charges appeared in my instant on-line receipt, in that case.

Now they have offered to let me keep the products with a $15 Credit. I am writing back to ask for $20 off, now. (Not a future credit. Let's see if they will agree to this.
To
  12th of Nov, 2008
I ordered a sample of the pomclear product and was billed $44.90 for a sample that was posted and told by telephone $4.99. I cannot reach them at all by telephone to speak to someone about this product. I have tried to get in touch with a BBB in what ever state they are in. I have seen an advertment for Illinois and Florida. If you can help me with this I would appreciate where to contact the BBB in that state. This is nothing but a rip off and I need help getting a refund on my account. Thanks for your help!!

Centra Coast Nurtaceutial Logo Centra Coast Nurtaceutial