PokerStars.com / refusing to answer my requests for the money in my account
Pokerstars 'care' team suspended my account as i had told them their site was 'depressing' and affected players 'mental health', due to their deck running at impossible odds.
They said they were concerned for 'the negative affect it was having on my life', yet when i email to say refund the amount i have in my account, as i can not now access it... they just ignore my emails!
A care team that suspend my account as concerned for me being depressed, then add to it by ignoring my emails completely and keeping my money... doesnt really go hand in hand does it?
More PokerStars.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pokerstars - stole money from my bank account - refuse to refund 
- Pokerstars - rigged/fixed software 
- Pokerstars - unrealistic hands 
- Pokerstars - atomated software 
- Pokerstars - no free play 
- Pokerstars - freezing my money and won't release it to me.
- PokerStars.com - tv coverage
- Pokerstars - theft of money 
- PokerStars.com - I have never seen anything like what happens on pokerstars happen in live poker 
- PokerStars.com - stalking/harassing