Pogo.com / If you have been scammed by Pogo, here is what you need to know!

1 209 Redwood Shores PkwyRedwood City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-650-628-1500

IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY POGO, HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!

Pogo.com the internet gaming site that claims to have jackpots and prizes for winners, DOES NOT PAY THE WINNERS! They give everyone the same pre-written generic letter stating that the person cheated or somehow violated the site's Terms Of Service at some point in the player's membership, and with a thorough investigation within the company, it has been found that in more than 75% of cases, this is NOT TRUE. These prize winners are COMPLETELY ELIGIBLE to win these prizes and yet are denied because Pogo.com simply refuses to pay. They are scamming and conning not only the game players but their long list of company investors. If you want to STOP POGO FROM COMMITTING FRAUD, contact the investors directly and let them know that the company they dump thousands or millions of dollars into is a fraudulent company and needs to be stopped!
Here are the investors for Pogo.com:

Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers

Ameritech

Invesco Private Capital

Liberty Digital

Nokia Ventures

Vertex Management

Wasserstein Adelson Ventures

Comments

• Ga
      30th of Dec, 2007

dear sir,
    sir i send the money to ur company officer,MR.G.ONUWAJE,but sir before 5 days he not contact me or any mail me so sir my winning fund of lotery is dispatch or not please i am not understan the problem,so please sir contact me immediete sir.please help me i send them 650 pounds for ur charges.so please send me my winning fund please
    gaurav surve.

• Pa
      20th of Feb, 2008

I have been scammed by Pogo. They won't pay me my jackpot.

• Me
      13th of Mar, 2008

I agree and i have proof i took a video of my self playing and it shows that pogo is cheating people if you would like a copy of video let me know it is clear we are being cheated.

Thank you melody will this be sent to the investors?

• Be
      7th of Jun, 2012

pogo cuts half my game out and no contact number. Is this a scam. I wonder. there not honest. Signed Becca 46