Pogo.com / If you have been scammed by Pogo, here is what you need to know!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY POGO, HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Pogo.com the internet gaming site that claims to have jackpots and prizes for winners, DOES NOT PAY THE WINNERS! They give everyone the same pre-written generic letter stating that the person cheated or somehow violated the site's Terms Of Service at some point in the player's membership, and with a thorough investigation within the company, it has been found that in more than 75% of cases, this is NOT TRUE. These prize winners are COMPLETELY ELIGIBLE to win these prizes and yet are denied because Pogo.com simply refuses to pay. They are scamming and conning not only the game players but their long list of company investors. If you want to STOP POGO FROM COMMITTING FRAUD, contact the investors directly and let them know that the company they dump thousands or millions of dollars into is a fraudulent company and needs to be stopped!
Here are the investors for Pogo.com:
Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers
Invesco Private Capital
Wasserstein Adelson Ventures
More Pogo.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17
- Electronic Arts (EA) - The Sims 3