PODSdriveway damage

I moved out of Los Angeles for a relocation to Houston. In LA the PODS driver did a good job. He took the robot crane off the truck in order to place the POD in the driver. He said it's the way to handle to avoid damage to home property, "driveway",

In Houston, we purchased a new home which has a long driveway. the driveway has separate sections from street to garage.

We closed on our home on Friday 9/14. POD delivered on Saturday 9/15. Not even 24 hours in our new home and the Houston POD driver showed up, we didn't hear the truck at first and he was already backing in to driver. I didn't think anything of it until he The driver reached the third slab from the street and "bam", we heard a loud pop or crack.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Houston, TX Since I was standing way back near the garage I did not see that the truck crushed the concrete section.

I immediately took photos and filed a claim.

Today, 9/17 the POD driver arrived and he began to back in to the driveway and I yelled at him to stop. I told him to remove the crane and maneuver it in to the driveway, that I did not want the truck in my driveway. He attempted to argue with me and when I insisted and told him of the damage, he complied and did exactly what I asked.

I received a call from PODS today, 9/17 denying responsibility, no if's and's our but's, just straight out decline.

I am preparing for a fight with this company!

I will never use PODS again, will not recommend them and will continue to post negative reviews of this place!

Na