PMD Furniture Direct / PMD and you

MI, United States Review updated:
I began my PMD business in September of 2003. Previous to PMD, I had a career in the plastic packaging industry with a Fortune 500 company as a regional sales manager. My job required travel, a lot of it. I was on the road 2-3 nights per week. With a wife and three young children at home, I wanted to find something that would allow me to be home every night. I also wanted a challenge and an opportunity that would allow me to reach my financial goals.

I feel very fortunate that I found PMD. I had no experience in the furniture industry. I soon found out experience was not necessary. PMD has a program in place that, if followed correctly, people with any background can succeed at. I now own a small business that is thriving. PMD has since developed several new programs that have allowed me to exceed my expectations.

The most important thing is that I am home more often with my family!
Mi

Comments

Da
  23rd of Jul, 2008

PMD Furniture Direct - PMD and what they did to me.
PMD Furniture Direct
Montana
pmdfurniture.com

After a 17 year run and an extremely successful career as SVP of Development with Blockbuster Inc., I knew it was time for a change. I didn’t want another corporate position in another big city, working for another big company. I wanted to live where I chose, to be my own boss, and to have the opportunity to live the lifestyle I was accustomed to while having the time to enjoy life with my family. PMD has given me all of that and more! Just one year into this opportunity and I am fully capitalized, inventoried and merchandised with no debt on the business. All I can say is that if I had known about this opportunity before, our family would have made it back to the "Last Best Place" Montana, years earlier!

David R. in Helena
Th
  3rd of Aug, 2008

PMD Furniture Direct - When opportunity knocks...
PMD Furniture Direct
Prince George
Maryland

I have been with PMD for close to five years -three of which have been as a dealer. This business has afforded me the opportunity to have my wife not have to work and to be able to stay at home with the kids.

I’ve earned a number of great vacations with my wife that I never would have taken otherwise. The opportunity to grow your business just keeps getting better every year. The entire management structure is there to help one succeed, if that is your goal.

While the organization is full of motivated, successful, goal-oriented people, they seem more interested in seeing others succeed than in competing with each other as often happens in other organizations.

I have increased my net worth about $425K in three years, not to mention the yearly income. It is exciting to be on the cutting edge of this industry and to see the new ground PMD gains every year.
Gu
  5th of Sep, 2009
Over 400 Failed Dealers in 10 Years - Only 65 dealers in business today
Check out http://www.bluemaumau.org/pmd_furniture_direct_switches_franchising
for comments by current and ex-dealers -- find out for yourself - these are very bad people...